So, though you probably can't tell because I deleted all my old posts, I haven't posted in a while. But my life has changed so much that I want to record it as things progress.
Here's a little snapshot:
- I am going back to school to get a teaching credential for multiple subjects and special education.
- Bought a house and hoping to start a family in the near future.
- Working full-time for an art museum now and enjoying the associated perks - learning about fund raising, meeting artists, and learning about art and design
- Attempting to get back into spirituality that is centered around nature now that I live with more of it around
- Life is a struggle as usual, but I manage to muddle through most of the time.
- Have been inspired to start expressing myself through art again - not just craft. I want to start digital scrap-booking again and also start painting again.
- Have been exploring tutoring in a variety of subjects
That's all folks. But I'll be back sooner than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment